In the works Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps - October 29, 2008 I have some more handpainted, horse amulet necklaces in the works, watch for these to be added to my website soon. Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Krystyna81October 30, 2008 at 8:07 PMi'm loving the color combination in these! wonderful!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyHeart of a CowgirlOctober 31, 2008 at 9:16 AMOh, I LOVE these, gotta check back...P.S. I received my "Always Saddle your Own Horse" necklace - so cool!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyKarriJanuary 30, 2009 at 5:04 AMBeautiful creations you have! I love art that is somewhat outside the box. Very raw and dramatic jewelry...yet serenely beautiful at the same time. Very well done indeed! Brightest Blessings!KarriReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
i'm loving the color combination in these! wonderful!
ReplyDeleteOh, I LOVE these, gotta check back...
ReplyDeleteP.S. I received my "Always Saddle your Own Horse" necklace - so cool!
Beautiful creations you have! I love art that is somewhat outside the box. Very raw and dramatic jewelry...yet serenely beautiful at the same time. Very well done indeed!
ReplyDeleteBrightest Blessings!
Karri