An outing with Tessa Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps - November 05, 2008 There IS something in there.....The tip of my tail is camouflaged at least ! My form is nearly perfect ! My " I know, I'm adorable" shot by the thistle.I so love the water, and when I get out, I will share some with mom. Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Emerson BinderyNovember 5, 2008 at 7:42 PMWhat a lucky pooch! She looks like she's having the time of her life!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyOurWanderingAdventures November 5, 2008 at 8:34 PMwhat great action shots!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyARTISANNE DESIGNNovember 6, 2008 at 6:51 AMWoof! What a beautiful dog. Oh I wish I had pets again :0(Pics are excellent!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyChelsey - The Paper MamaNovember 7, 2008 at 12:00 PMOh, she's so cute! I love doggies! AND, I love what you've created in your shop! So unique, and very much my style! -chelseyReplyDeleteRepliesReplyHeart of a CowgirlNovember 9, 2008 at 5:33 AMWhat a cutie! We also have a big black lab who loves the water. Check out my blog post about Patagonia Lake (I think from June) and you'll see him...ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyKatherine Dunn/Apifera FarmNovember 9, 2008 at 9:54 AMSweet! She and Huck would have fun together!Love the elaping photo.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
What a lucky pooch! She looks like she's having the time of her life!
ReplyDeletewhat great action shots!
ReplyDeleteWoof! What a beautiful dog. Oh I wish I had pets again :0(
ReplyDeletePics are excellent!
Oh, she's so cute! I love doggies! AND, I love what you've created in your shop! So unique, and very much my style!
ReplyDelete-chelsey
What a cutie! We also have a big black lab who loves the water. Check out my blog post about Patagonia Lake (I think from June) and you'll see him...
ReplyDeleteSweet! She and Huck would have fun together!Love the elaping photo.
ReplyDelete