My Little Adventure





   I took an actual vacation this year and traveled to Wyoming. I had never so much as driven to the panhandle of Oklahoma by myself , but I had no qualms, and jumped in a rental car with my cameras and went. The only thing I reserved, was a tour on the Pryor Mountains to see the wild horses.

   I've never had so much fun in my life. I drove the Bear Tooth  and the Big Horn Mountain drives, saw the Tetons, Jackson Hole and a smidgeon of Yellowstone.

  And of course the wild horses. Something I have wanted to do for years.


                                                        The Tetons at sunset.

                              Saw these buffalo in Meeteetse, the photo below was taken in Cody.




   I met several interesting women while I was there and enjoyed hearing their stories and talking with them. I spent most of my time just driving the country and looking for wildlife and taking photos. It was an amazing journey.




 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Free necklace

Belle Starr's Grave