Welcome to my new blog

Thank you so much for checking this out ! I am new to this "blog" thing so I am happy to take suggestions for improvement ! I hope to make this a fun place to visit. I added two of my favorite videos to share of the "Apassionatta " andalusian stallion and Blu Hors Matine in the WEG 2006 freestyle final. I hope you will enjoy them too.
Anyone who knows me, knows I love all animals, and dogs of course . My new rescue pup, now named Tessa Rio, stole my heart right from the beginning. I kept telling myself there is no shortage of dogs here... you need to place her, but my heart ran right over that logic and left it in the dust ! She is home for good. I think Hannah Bear and Luna{among the others} believe she is still passing through, so we won't tell them for now.
You will AAAWWWW when you see her pictures, she is a doll, one brown eye, one blue. Part border collie for certain. I have included a link to " A Place to Bark" so please visit there. This woman is a jewel. If you have seen "Angels Gate " on Oprah, and are through crying, please look them up too. There are angels among us........
As you can see this is mostly animals and art, so if that interests you, I'll be posting photos and short writtings, and showing new artworks here, things in progress, along with any new happenings.
Thanks for coming by, please do so again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Free necklace

Belle Starr's Grave

My Little Adventure