News....


Hello all ! First of all this photo has nothing to do with my news, just thought I would put up something fun to look at.
I have been commissioned by artist Kim McElroy, to create some pendants for her, and I am working with her to use her gorgeous artwork in some of my jewelry designs. Color me thrilled !!! She is a favorite artist of mine, and you could have knocked me over with a feather when she contacted me. Not only that, but through her I have met another wonderful, and interesting artist. I will be doing a blog post on her, so you can meet her too! I am awake aren't I ???

Comments

  1. Wow, sounds like a nice dream coming true for you Tracey! Good for you! Keep us posted on the work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photo - congrats on your news!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very excited for you! I'm sure you'll be turning out some amazing work. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tracey~
    So Happy your able to do just what you Love...AND someone who you consider special to see 'YOU' as that also...
    Congratulations~
    Your work is Special...
    Always~Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! I just love your products and your blog. Keep it up! Great photos as well, I love them so much!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Free necklace

Belle Starr's Grave

My Little Adventure