Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Happy Tails to you.....


Here is a photo of my herd. Minus one chow mix named Pie. She is the old girl, but still doing well. You will notice that Luna is looking at me. She believes I gave birth to her, hung the moon, and that dogs are disgusting lower forms of life. She hangs on my every word, and if I utter the phrase "gobbledy-gook" she thinks that I say the most amazing things. They are treasures, everyone. Tessa, Hannah Bear, 2Bit {Bitsy} Rascal and Luna. All are rescue dogs. I'll tell you Hannah's story soon.

2 comments:

  1. These dogs look so much like my McNabs, which are Scottish Border Collies. Short hair, black and white, very intelligent and totally devoted to guarding thier family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't be completely sure what they are since they were all taken off the streets. Whatever their breeding, they are blessings in my life.

    ReplyDelete