Hey partner....


someone needs your help ! I received an email this week from a small horse rescue in Missouri, asking to be added to my website. I told her of course, but thought I would write a quick post here, to those who might not have noticed the animal rescue links on the "Heartworks" page of my website. I have added her to my links here too, please help if you can, even the smallest donation is appreciated greatly. She is currently working for 501c status.


On this note, I have received some of the nicest emails from people, who have read my "Heartworks" page with pictures of my own rescue dogs. This is a shout out to the angels who open their hearts and homes to those animals most in need. Your kindness is a light and a spirit, I hope more people will warm themselves by and reflect back into the world.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Free necklace

Belle Starr's Grave

Amarillo by afternoon.....