Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Oh Christmas tree......


Did, or are you putting up a tree this year? Mine is this smaller tree set up in a shabby chic urn. My tree is decorated in silver, turquoise and white, with only white or silver horses, one black one to represents Indi. I mixed vintage and new, and love that look. I wish the photos would show it as pretty as it turned out. There will be an old pull toy horse under it soon, and if I would get some wrapping done, a few gifts too! Hope you are getting the holiday spirit!!!





4 comments:

  1. Tracey, the tree is spectacular! LOVE the horse ornaments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely tree! Makes me want to trade my nine foot tree for a smaller version. What was I thinking.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's beautiful! How tall is it? I only put a few tiny 1 foot trees. I have a 4 ft. pre-lit but I don't have room for it right now. It's been years since I've had a real tree....I really want to do a flocked real tree next year!

    ReplyDelete