Winter wonderland


Well, we got ice first, then a big snow....




Comments

  1. Your pictures are always so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous snow pics. That is a happy pup in the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How beautiful! I love taking pictures in the snow. Everything sticks out!
    L

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your horse and pup look so pretty in the snow! Love the contrast:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Walking in a winter wonderland....I have not gotten to do that this year, and I am very sad about it! :( I don't think we are getting any of the white stuff. The horses are shedding and the bulbs are coming up and the birds are chirping. I guess I am going to have to live vicariously through my favorite snow-filled blogs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Breathtaking photos! Love the black color of your beautiful horse and charming dog against the crisp white backdrop of snow.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such beautiful pictures! I wish we had some snow for a day!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Free necklace

Belle Starr's Grave

Amarillo by afternoon.....