Lost and found.....


As a new year approaches I remember that I started this year with six beloved dogs, I now have three. Two are gone from this earthly plane and I had to let one live with my ex. Its been a year of letting go for me. I had to let someone go that I cared about, I had to let a friend go too... and no they are not together, Lol. I have let go of the hope that I will find someone to share my life with, and also let go of the idea that I can make a living making jewelry. I suppose I have to let go of the chance I'm going to win the lottery too, that's only because I never play it. But with all the things lost to me, I have found some things too. I have found that my dogs will live on in my heart, that you don't need friends who cause you unhappiness. I have found a new plan to attempt to make a living from my art, and I find my life is pretty full and happy like it is. I have found myself looking forward to the new year and all the surprises it will hold. I think its time to go buy a lottery ticket.....

Comments

  1. You may have let go of a lot, but it seems like you have held on to something very important. A sense of humor and a caring heart. You seem like a fundamentally happy soul. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Free necklace

Belle Starr's Grave

My Little Adventure