Where for ART thou?



In the art world, they will tell you to develop a style and stick to it so that people instantly recognize your work. I am afraid I just could never conform to that theory. I like to create what moves me in any technique and style I want to use at the time. I guess its because I'm self taught, unschooled and I guess unruly ! What I want, is to stir something in you when you see my art, no matter what type of art it is.
The friesian horse, as you can see, is completed and the crow is already in the works. The necklace will be made in different versions, so that all preferences might be met. I welcome your comments & thoughts. Thanks for stopping by, please do so again to watch this art piece come together.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Free necklace

Belle Starr's Grave

My Little Adventure