Dreams in black and white


I wanted you to meet my black mare - Nightfall's Indigo {Indi}. She is half draft & half quarter horse. I have had her since she was nine months old {now 5 & 1/2}, and I changed her given name as it did not suit her. I was so fortunate I chose her, she and I seem to share one soul. She is a treasure, I cherish every day. I have loved, and dreamed of horses all my life but wasn't able to realize my dream until I was 38. It seemed to take forever. After I lost my first horse, it was over a year before I felt I could take the chance to love another, she is my second kindred spirit. Whatever you are wishing for with all your heart.... Hold tight to your dreams, if even in their own time, they can come true. And if you are lucky enough, you might get two.



Comments

  1. Beautiful post -- you are very fortunate.

    Love the story on your brother too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Horses are such graceful animals...your Indi is beautiful. I love the collage too >^.^<

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful blog! What a treat it was to find that you are in Oklahoma! My husband is from Ponca City, and my family is spread out from Edmond to Lawton. Thanks so much for the kind words left on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful girl she is! I've always loved horses too - they are soothing to my eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a very beautiful horse there! Perseverence definitely pays off.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is gorgeous! I also love your jewelry!

    ReplyDelete
  7. GORGEOUS Mosaic! It speaks volumes.. love it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Free necklace

Belle Starr's Grave

Amarillo by afternoon.....