Trick or treat !



Vintage postcard, and Equitana photo.

Comments

  1. I love these!...and your horse nook, below.
    My horse "nook" has started to occupy my entire house...just when I think I have enough - I find more:)
    I spent yesterday morning - cleaning stalls and passing out carrots - It's the best hard work that one could ever find!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE those vintage photos! I'm also very envious of your horse collection! I finally handed my old Breyer models to my daughters to play with - it was painful, but I had so much fun playing with them and making miniature tack and rugs ( and haynets, and headcollars, and anything else you can imagine!) when I was a kid, that it seemed the right thing to do!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Free necklace

Belle Starr's Grave

Amarillo by afternoon.....