Cowgirl Style


Well, the scoop is I have started a new blog called "Cowgirl Style." My reason for starting it stemmed from a bad recent experience with paypal. It seems we feed this monster left and right, me with Ebay, my own website and Etsy. I thought, wouldn't it be nice to have a "no paypal" zone where I could peddle a few wares and keep the money in my own pocket. A simple way I thought was just to post some items on a blog, so the idea was born.
An idea born for one reason, it quickly turned into something bigger for me. As you all know I'm a vintage image cowgirl collector, obsessed. I'm a cowgirl admirer, and a cowgirl at heart, so selling is only a small part of what it is all about. The more I thought about it, the more I loved the idea of my own cowgirl blog.
There will be cowgirl photos, artwork, recipes, history, and just some whooping and holler'in and horse talk. From time to time I will post for sale some of my pre-owned cowgirl clothing {what I sell on ebay} and some altered art western duds, as well as my cowgirl creation accessories. Selected items will be showcased on Cowgirl Style first, BEFORE it goes to ebay, if unsold after five days. If someone wants something, you simply leave a comment and everyone will see its taken. Payments will be worked out when I confirm you really do want the item, so make sure I can find you, and if someone HAS to pay with paypal, they can plead with me. I will be opening a merchant account soon, to process credit cards, I need it for my upcoming art shows anyway.
You can window shop to your hearts content, and I'm happy with that too. I have fun putting outfits together, so its fun for me just to show you the photos ! Below are some past, sold items with my handpainted purses. Give me your thoughts, the good, the bad and the ugly ! Black Feather Farm blog will continue just as always.
You can see the new blog and the first post at Cowgirl Style


Cowgirl photo OOM {one of mine}

Comments

  1. Ooh, great idea! I wanted to sell some of my own stuff on a separate blog, also--at one time, but I don't think I even have time to set another one up! D'Oh!

    I would love to hear about cowgirl lore :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great idea! I'm off to check out the official first post of the new blog!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Free necklace

Belle Starr's Grave

My Little Adventure