Morning conversations...


If you are like me you talk to your animals alot, and every morning the conversation goes more or less like this....
Good morning Luna, are you ready to start the day & go to the barn?

Good morning Indi... lets get your oats big girl.

Yes Hannah, momma will throw your ball for you....

{As Bitsy tries to grab at Indi through the fence, growling, like she does every morning} No Bitsy, Indi is not what's for dinner...

The last question of the morning is of course for Tessa.... And what havoc will you be wreaking today ?

Comments

  1. Same sort of conversation at our house. In fact, I just heard my hubby say: "Angel (our rottie), do you want to go out and check the horses?" as he was heading out to feed. She will stay sleeping in her bed until she hears that! And then everyone gets talked to as we go down the line to feed...
    What a great way to start the day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds lovely! I have to board my horse, but at least I have one and she's wonderful. Maybe some day I'll have horses, dogs and cats all in the same place. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, alas, I don't have my own animals, but I talk to my clients animals when I take care of them. That is the joy of being a vet tech :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmmmm...the start of your day sounds an awful like mine!!!! Its nice to know i am not the only one out there having early morning conversations with critters ;o)
    Jen

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Free necklace

Belle Starr's Grave

My Little Adventure