Inspiration....


I'm working on a new art technique right now that mostly involves stepping back to where I started, with sketching as a base. DaVinci's art has always inspired me, and now I'm working in that direction for some new pieces. It has finally dawned on me that I do have a "style" of sorts, no matter what technique I'm working in. I felt I was wandering in my art for so long, but as I gathered some of my pieces together I could see the style base, even in the different techniques I used to create them. I guess all who wander are not lost.......


"Fuego" mixed media ~

Comments

  1. Beautiful, absolutly beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful! Art can be very frustrating so it's nice when something clicks:) Can't wait fo rthe Secretariat movie too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Free necklace

Belle Starr's Grave

My Little Adventure