A look at a book....


I figure you have to have a photo, even if it has nothing to do with the actual post. I have been busy writing as of late, and thought you might enjoy a quick peek at the book I'm working on right now.

Crusader was next and gave a quick stop and a loud whinny before walking through the gate and quickly dropping his head to crop the grass. He was such a beauty, nearly solid black with a jagged bolt of white streaking from his neck close to his shoulder. Three white socks and a white shape on his near hip resembling a cross. I had named him for the Crusades, after outbidding the killers for him at a local horse auction. Apparently he had ended up there as a result of a bad injury to his right foreleg. All of about a year and a half old at the time and healed to perfection after a few months of proper care. He so obviously had Friesian breeding and showed it well after he had taken on more growth. Under my breath, I had cursed the heartless fools who sent him to the auction as he was brought into the sale pen. I also had to be grateful for it, as he was mine, and safe because of it.

Its a tongue in cheek murder mystery... but then you have to have horses in it anyway right?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Free necklace

Belle Starr's Grave

My Little Adventure