Shots in the Dark


I finally got back to Bricktown to get some photos of the land run bronzes there. Its taken a long time for me to pull out the new slr camera and start shooting with it. Intimidating to say the least. I feel like I could run mission control with it, it has so many functions, bells and whistles. The instruction book will take a while to get through, so for now I experiment with it. After I get more comfortable I will be adding new lenses to really see what it can do. Right now I feel like I'm taking shots in the dark. Which is what I will call my little journey as I learn to build a working relationship with this camera. Sometimes I will hit, and sometimes I will miss. Life is kinda like that too... you just have to keep shooting.








Comments

  1. I bought my first SLR a couple of years ago. I still don't have it figured out and I'm pretty sure it's a quite simple one. Bells and whistles would really freak me out. Good luck on your journey with yours. These pictures and their subjects are beautiful.

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have had my 'new' digital about a year and am still figureing it out - betweeen work, kids and too many hobbies I haven't taken enough time to play with it yet....
    Love these pics of the bronzes - where is that?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Free necklace

Belle Starr's Grave

My Little Adventure