I'm on a magazine cover !


Meaning, I made a photo to look like a magazine cover! So fun, and a lot of creative uses, party invitations, etc. You can do this on magmypic.com or create your own like I did. The horse I am riding in the picture is Chadon, a.k.a "Petey." He is a Swedish Warmblood, that was boarded at the dressage farm I used to work at a few years ago. He was adorable, and a bit of a snob, but you loved him all the more for it. If you weren't one of the people who did things for him, you would get the big white cold shoulder. I was lucky enough to be one of those people. Petey competed in the Pan Am Games awhile back, and his owner was so kind to let me take a dressage lesson on him once. She didn't offer that to many, and keep in mind I am quite the amateur, so that shows just how generous it was. I found out a few months ago that Petey is gone now. Whatever special place he is at, I hope they remember to stock his peppermints. That old saying - "For the love of Pete," will always hold special meaning for me.♥


Comments

  1. beautiful...you had me for a minute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous horse! I worked for a guy once who was in the Pan Am Games:)
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was fooled for a second!!

    Gorgeous horse, must have been wonderful having a lesson on him :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow you shoudl also check out the UK version of this site which even allows you to add headlines in your front cover the site is www.frontpageyou.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Free necklace

Belle Starr's Grave

Amarillo by afternoon.....